You can find all the forms that are necessary for your Erasmus application and the organization of your stay abroad at “Study abroad with ERASMUS+” > “Everything you need to know about applying to ERASMUS” > “Which documents do I need to upload online?”
Documents to be handed in at Universität Hamburg/Institute for Psychology:
- Preliminary Learning Agreement – showing your motivation and that you have researched the course offering at your preferred host university. Please sign and upload to Mobility Online.
- DAAD Language Certificate – please upload to Mobility Online as well. You may include an additional document detailing your plans for further language study.
- CV (Europass CV template or regular)
Further documents at “Study abroad with ERASMUS+” > “Forms for download after successful submission of ERASMUS applications”:
- Learning Agreement for Studies
Part I – Before the mobility – needs to be signed by the Erasmus office at the Institute for Psychology for the application at the host university. As soon as it is also signed by the host university, please upload it to Mobility Online.
Part II – During the mobility – in case of changes to the Learning Agreement during your stay abroad, has to be uploaded to Mobility Online after your return.
Part III – After the mobility – not necessary for students of Psychology, the Transcript of Records is to be uploaded to Mobility Online instead.
- Guideline Learning Agreement for Studies (in German only)
- Grant Agreement – After the host university has accepted your application, you will receive the Grant Agreement via email. You sign it and hand in the original at the Erasmus office at the Institute of Psychology (letterbox at VMP 5, stairwell B, 4th floor), which will forward it for you.
- Confirmation of Stay – Part I is to be filled out and signed at the host university and to be scanned and uploaded to Mobility Online immediately.
ATTENTION: The first rate of the grant will only be paid once part 1 of the Confirmation of Stay is uploaded!
The original complete document, signed by the host university, is to be handed in to the Erasmus office as soon as you return to Hamburg. Failure to do so might result in the loss of the second rate of the grant or even the requirement to pay back the entire stipend.
- Extension Application – to be filled out and signed at the host university and to be sent (original, no copies) together with part I of another Learning Agreement for the additional semester to the Erasmus office at the Institute of Psychology, which will forward the documents for you.