Student Council Psychology
As elected student representatives in the department, we support you:
- About advice: You can come to us at any time in the FSR office (VMP 5, room 4041). It is worth making an appointment for more complicated advice requests.
- Feel free to come to the FSR Café on Tuesdays between 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. (as of June 2019) and treat yourself to coffee, tea and / or cookies on a donation basis.
- You are also cordially invited to the FSR meetings (Wednesdays from 5:00 p.m. (as of June 2019), also in the FSR office).
- Find out more on our website (in German only)
Tasks and Projects
- Organization of the annual general assembly
- student representation on the faculty's committees (faculty council, committee for teaching and studies, examination committee)
- (Study) advice on seminar registrations, problems with exams, anti-discrimination and much more
- FSR café in the GlaKa every Tuesday between 12:00 and 14:00
- Organization of specialist lectures and workshops
- Current information about psychology in the weekly or bi-weekly newsletter
- "Erasmus brunch"
- University policy projects
- Representation at the student council conferences (PsyFaKo)
- The "lemon squeezer"
- Hot wine punch days with football tournament and waffle days in winter
- Participation in the summer festival
(Status: June 2019)
If individual questions are not answered there, please feel free to contact us! (Status: 03.07.2019)